mercredi 20 janvier 2010

Sorry for my english, I'm just a french gamer.

Since two weeks, i have promised to write in english. Two news and adter? Nothing. i'm very sorry. And now just for you, a new article.

I will resume the last article.

In first part, Wings of war -aircraft game with cards and miniatures about World war One- I have bought this game six months ago. And I will play with my girlfriend saturday night for the first part.

6mm, its' a very small scale for miniatures -with 2mm- and I have meet a challenge to paint seven hundred miniatures in two months for a friend.

For the end, I would realized Avatar projet miniature game. I take Blitzkrieg rules -french rules game about WW2- . The hard work is to convert plastic miniatures but i like challenge.

Aucun commentaire:

Rechercher dans ce blog